Friday, October 29, 2010

Don't Believe The Hype


It's amazing what a few words can do. The pen IS mightier than the sword [My Lord]. To be totally honest, I can't be totally honest. Honestly :)
I think the universe heard me. Decided to give me a taste of lust. Now I'm starved and wondering what the next move is. Nevermind, I know. Ha. This blog is my state of mind. So. No pardon needed. Eat it.
Black and white photographs.
Wudup, Soul Sistas. Lust is in the air. I can cut oxygen with my tongue.
Try me.
Bite me.
Sweets are delicious. Dimples Cupcakes have inspired me to be fuckin' ATOMIC. So, Hey!....ha.
I wish your perspective of me looked like a Renoir painting. Smeared only after I break your heart. There's still beauty.
Every day....work becomes more and more dull. So. I lose myself in instrumentals and m-boxes. Box up, chump.

Dude's loco.

Oh so.

No comments:

Post a Comment