Thursday, December 23, 2010

Piss The World Off


How real is that? The feel of it all....is quite tempting. Tempting, as in I just may. Ha. I'm told I think too much. I do. I used to be free flowing because I lived in Neverland. Now, I only visit on the weekends. My fault? Probably. But, can you blame me? Maybe it's the reason I feel I must always remind myself that these blogs are for me....and only for me. It's a fish eye view of what still goes on up here. So, dissect it as you must. At the end of the day, I know what I meant. My good friend purchased me a Christmas present this year. The gift of giving is a beautiful thing...but you can't front...receiving is awesome. Maybe it's because I haven't received any gifts that truly touched my soul as this one did, in a very long while....but...I'm thankful for the people I surround myself with. I'm constantly trying to convince myself that I do this for me, but honestly...at the end of the day, it's for my people. Being selfish is a bit overrated. Tell the philosopher and the economist and they'll tell you otherwise. But that's cool....we've become a body who rages against the machine. Word to Zack De La Rocha. This isn't supposed to make sense. (See, there I go again) I'm gonna take it and run with it. New Year signifies a fresh start. It's time to hit hard. Pussy is power....and you boys better remember that. Don't be so literal either. It will be the death of you. Laziness and sickness has taken its toll. I'm still researching but I think I'm getting closer to a solution. Her hips kill me. Her thighs take me....and her...heh, yeah....sacrifices me. We know what it is. Brush your teeth, children.

Out.
P-R-E

No comments:

Post a Comment